los angeles newborn baby portraits | ashlynn los angeles newborn baby portraits | ashlynn » Los Angeles Wedding Photography | Pregnancy & Baby Photographer

los angeles newborn baby portraits | ashlynn

Maybe it was an omen, but I had a huge influx of maternity + newborn sessions this summer.  I’ve met so many amazing women, and heard so many amazing birth stories.  I’m soaking up everything like a sponge!  It’s really surreal shooting newborns – it’s so hard to believe that only a few days ago, baby Ashlynn was inside of her mommy!  Doesn’t matter how many newborns I’ve shot, each time still trips me out.  Isn’t she just the most precious thing ever?  She has a super cute middle name too:

And the most adorable Yorkie ever!!  Poor guy, he was the only child for over 10 years!  At first, he didn’t want anything to do with his little sister…

But by half way through our session, he totally adored his little sister:

Isn’t she just so precious?  I want to snuggle with her!

Modeling is hard work!  They’re both pooped by the end of the shoot:

And one of my favorite photos:

Welcome to this big world, Ashlynn!  I can’t wait to see how much you’ve grown!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
claire - September 21, 2010 - 3:35 am

i heart this post! one of my most fav. that I have seen you do!
the dog and baby are redonkculously cute!

Jackqueline - September 21, 2010 - 11:14 am

Too cute for the Internet!! Splendid job, Caroline!

Trude - September 21, 2010 - 1:54 pm

OMG so sweet! What a ham that Yorkie is. :) Just gorgeous.

Bec - September 21, 2010 - 7:49 pm

HOW beautiful!!!! this baby is just so precious, and being a ‘mummy’ to 2 dogs (although quite a lot larger than this one) it’s so adorable to see the little expressions she is giving you. it’s like she is starving for attention! lol. you captured the bub and the dog perfectly. I especially like the one of Ashlynn with the mouth open. so darn cute. Nice work Caroline, love your images.

Bec - September 21, 2010 - 7:50 pm

woops. when speaking of the dog, I meant *he not she. haha. Went back to have a look at the pics again, and realised that you had written HE. sorry!

Karleen - September 21, 2010 - 8:43 pm

omg- sooooo adorable!!! love the one with the baby and yorkie with his belly up =)

Elisabeth - September 22, 2010 - 10:00 am

I am visiting your blog regulary and must say, that every time your photographs make a great impression on me. But this post is so pure and full of love.
Best wishes,
E.

caroline tran - September 22, 2010 - 10:08 am

thanks all!

Anny - September 22, 2010 - 7:35 pm

No words to describe how cute this shoot is!!!! <3

kristin - September 23, 2010 - 2:38 pm

If I’d been you I probably would have groaned a little when I learned I’d be working with a newborn AND a dog but man, you rocked it! These are amazing!

caroline tran - September 23, 2010 - 5:02 pm

haha! thanks kristin! your comment made me giggle!

Annie Jones - September 24, 2010 - 12:02 am

oh how sweet!!!!

Sharon - September 24, 2010 - 1:59 pm

Luv this photo shoot! Newborn + Yorkie = Cuteness Overload

lizet - September 26, 2010 - 5:07 am

so cute! I love the pictures with the dog :D

JOSH SUEHIRO - September 28, 2010 - 1:52 am

BABY CONTEST…. AND THE WINNER IS

Anh - October 2, 2010 - 4:04 am

I CAN’T WAIT TO SEE PICS OF YOUR BABY!!!!! These are adorable!!!!

Charlie Bui - November 12, 2010 - 1:23 pm

My wife & I will be expecting our first child in a few months. The photos are breath taking. It’s a miracle how life is created. I am counting the days to be able to hold our little one in our very hands. Thank you so much Caroline for sharing. Like always, beautiful work. Congrats.

beach baby | ashlynn » Caroline Tran Photographer – Los Angeles Wedding Photography - August 22, 2011 - 12:27 am

[...] baby Ashlynn’s Newborn photos and 6 months photos?  She’s turning a year old already!  I loved watching her grow this [...]

los angeles baby and puppy portraits | ashlynn » Caroline Tran Photographer – Los Angeles Wedding Photography - September 12, 2011 - 10:03 pm

[...] these adorable newborn photos?  Well look how much Ashlynn has grown [...]

Tianna Yentzer - February 15, 2013 - 5:49 am

I think we should all recognize…that my newborn photos WILL have 2 cute Yorkies in them.

Babies and Dogs - May 6, 2013 - 4:10 am

[...] Jean Smith Photography / Nicole Polk Photography / Hanna Mac Photography / Michelle Wells Photography / Cavanaughs / Erin Vey/ HJB/ Anne Wilmus Photography/ T&H Photography/ Fotopastele/ Photography by Asiya/ Laura Fitzgerald / Caroline Tran [...]

m o r e