los angeles baby and puppy portraits | ashlynn los angeles baby and puppy portraits | ashlynn » Los Angeles Wedding Photography | Pregnancy & Baby Photographer

los angeles baby and puppy portraits | ashlynn

Remember these adorable newborn photos?  Well look how much Ashlynn has grown since!

Love this initial reaction to the tutu:

And then fascination:

tutus and pink converse!

and this one just cracks me up:

It’s so amazing to see these babies grow!  from womb to 6 months… and the next time I see her she’ll be one!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
katie zaboy - April 7, 2011 - 2:05 pm

Caroline, I love reading/viewing your blog, your images are always such a treat! These are no exception! I love the last two images lol priceless =)

blue elephant photography - April 7, 2011 - 2:47 pm

awww she is super cute plus i love her tutu reaction and the puppy seems well behaved. i like that photo of her sticking out her tongue. love your work as always! ~kristine

Trude - April 7, 2011 - 2:56 pm

ZOMG the cuteness! Love the green+pink combo, plus the puppy in the stroller cracks me up! :)

marcella treybig - April 8, 2011 - 10:15 am

OOOOOooooo LOVE the little precious baby and puppy pix :)

Hanh - April 10, 2011 - 2:27 pm

Such a precious photo set!!! These beautiful shots melt my heart! =)

Joseph - April 12, 2011 - 11:14 pm

Such adorable pics. Makes me think of when my little ones were that small.

caroline - April 12, 2011 - 11:22 pm

joseph, they grow so fast, don’t they? got to document them at every opportunity!

Connie Sithi - April 27, 2011 - 10:00 am

LOVE LOVE this session! Okay, so when I have my kid (I keep telling you this) you’re doing our family session. This is one of my favorites! We’ve got a cute pup, too. :-) I seriously <3 your work, Caroline.

beach baby | ashlynn » Caroline Tran Photographer – Los Angeles Wedding Photography - August 22, 2011 - 12:29 am

[...] baby Ashlynn’s Newborn photos and 6 months photos?  She’s turning a year old already!  I loved watching her grow this first year and look [...]

m o r e