Because Classic is Something that NEVER Goes Out of Style
It is no secret that studio photography is making a comeback in a BIG way! Studio photography is classic, beautiful and, when done right, extremely profitable.
In this two day workshop, internationally recognized and award winning photographers Sandra Coan and Caroline Tran, will share everything they’ve learned from a combined 30+ years in business about creating stunning, modern studio work as well as running a profitable portrait business.
YOU WILL LEARN:
- Posing techniques for babies, kids and families
- Natural light foundations
- Easy, no-fail studio lighting techniques
- Pricing and business strategies
LEARN 3 DIFFERENT STUDIO SET UPS:
- Natural light studio
- “Light and Airy” artificial lighting set up
- “Vanity Fair” artificial lighting set up
YOU WILL ALSO GET:
- One on one guidance
- Lots of hands-on practice
… oh… and we’ll provide breakfast, snacks, and lunch each day!
WHO IS THIS CLASS FOR?
- Film, digital and hybrid photographers
- Artists wanting to stand out from the saturated photography market by creating and providing a modern approach to an old classic.
This truly is a photography workshop like no other… don’t miss out!
Sign up to be on the early bird list and get notified when registration opens!